- No drifting during practice events. We love you drift peeps but this isn't the time.
- Staging Area will be used just as that - staging only. Please use the pit area to park or work on your racecar.
- If this is your first time at the track, please advise track staff. We can do a "parade lap" to show you the layout.
- You must have a current DOT approved helmet. SA2015 or newer recommended.
- Please visit http://www.racesandia.com for more info on the Sandia Speedway.
- No burnouts, no reckless driving and keep your speed down in the pit and staging areas. Please be responsible so that these events can continue with Sandia's support.
- We must follow the state-mandated COVID rules while they remain in effect.
- Must have at least an operational OEM seatbelt.
- Battery must be tied down.
- Car must have hood, doors, and trunk lid (except open-wheel vehicles).
- Tires and brakes need to be in good working condition.
- Tech inspection will be mainly to check vehicle for anything loose. If officials feel vehicle is unsafe, it will be denied entry. Driver will receive a full refund.
You will be placed into a class depending on your vehicle and mods. This will be assigned during sign-in and tech inspection.
All classes are limited to 100tw (treadwear) tires. Under 100tw will be in a non-competitive unlimited class.
Food and water (there are no food vendors or snack machines at the speedway)
100% cotton long-sleeve shirt and pants
DOT approved helmet
Tire pressure gauge
Enough fuel to race and get back home
Note: Restrooms are available on-site.